Are you looking for Italian spirit in Lithuania? Come to Nida!
A speedboat “Hanuman” is waiting to give you a genuine Italian experience.
A classic, antique, mahogany boat was made in 1961 by a Swedish shipyard “Storebro” in the traditions of the old shipbuilding masters.
The boat will remind you of Venice, the wonderful city of lovers. Take a trip in Mingė village, a so-called little Lithuanian Venice, whose main street is the Minija river. Find your Venice here in Lithuania.
Ship’s length- 6.4 m
Due to the small draft, the ship can enter the Šturmai lighthouse restaurant, famous for fish-making traditions perfected by our ancestors. There, a visitor can taste fish dishes prepared by true masters.
At your request, we will sail to Ventė Cape, where the bird ringing station and a wonderful architectural monument – Ventė Cape lighthouse are located.
Trips around the Curonian Lagoon and sailing in the Nemunas delta can be arranged too.
- Sailing by Parnidis and Great Dunes – near the border with Russia – 85 €
- Watching the sun go down near the Great Dune (1 hour sail) – 100 €
- Sailing route Nida – Ventė Cape – Nida (2 hour sail, 1 hour on the shore) – 148 €
- Sailing route Nida – Šturmai – Nida (2 hour sail, 2 hours on the shore) – 225 €
- Sailing route Nida – Uostadvaris – Mingė – Nida (2.5 hour sail, 2 hours on the shore) – 220 €
- Sailing route Nida – Mingė – Uostadvaris – Rusnė – the Pakalnė river – Nida (5 hour sail, 2 hour on the shore)- 248 €
- Sailing route Nida – Uostadvaris – Mingė – King Wilhelm Channel- Dreverna – Dead Dunes – Nida (approx. 8 val. hour sail, 1 hour on the shore) 348 €
When taking the speedboat, you will be able to come up with your own sailing route, or the captain will help you.
The boat “Hanuman” can take 7 passengers.
First hour of sailing – 85 €
The following hours – 55 € each.
Services are paid for in cash or in advance 100%.
If you cancel the service, 70% of the amount paid will be refunded.